July 23, 2017

I'm bacccckkkkkk

It's been A lonnggg time since my last post. So much has happened!! In my world, there has been hard times, happy times, scary times and many happy moments. In the past 3 years I have gone through a divorce, moved 4 times, I got remarried and started cosmetology school. The kids are growing like weeds. Tatum is 10 and Jaxon is 7. My Husband Austin is such a blessing. I commute from school 1 hour from home to school and back again 4 days a week and the weekends consist of chasing kids and dogs, spending time with my Hubby, Plunder Jewelry (I'll explain that more later) spending time with family, Church, bible journaling, trying realllyyyy hard to improve my cooking skills (still not my forte) and (still) painting!! Life is good and I'm excited to be back blogging!! I will do my best to keep up this time!!

xoxo
Jess

No comments: