March 19, 2010

So proud of Christy!!!

I had to post how PROUD I am of Christy!! As I have said before....when I married Ben, I inherited a GREAT family which, is very large and includes lots of cousins. Christy is Ben's cousin and I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER TO DEATH!!! Christy ran in the Rock-N-Roll Marathon in Dallas on March 14th. She has been training for this run for months and I am sooooo proud of her!! The Marathon was 13.1 miles and she completed it in 2 hours 6min. and 58 sec.
Her stats are:
out of 12,000 Total runners Christy placed 3,326
out of her sex she placed 1,421
& out of her Division (of 800) she placed 314

You can see more pictures and a video of her crossing the finish line @
dallas.competitor.com
results=Bib# 14460

I love you girl!!!!
xoxo
-J

waiting....
running....
Christy after the run with 4 of her 6 kids and her mom Debbie....

No comments: