June 17, 2009

Taylor's Furniture



When Taylor came into the store for the first time she reminded me the reason that I love doing this. She said to me "This is what I want to do when I grow up." There is no doubt in my mind that she can't or won't. Taylor knew exactly what she wanted when she came in the store....pieces of furniture painted with crazy designs and colors, but, she didn't want any of them to "match" but instead, she wanted them to each be different in their own way. This is what made me realize how creative this 13 year old was....I seriously have never done this before....even the furniture in my daughters room matches....both prints and colors...the same...on each piece. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this turned out!!!
Reach for the stars Taylor....
Dreams do actually come true.
:)
-Jessica










No comments: