June 7, 2009

Molly Annmarie

I got to see and hold beautiful baby girl Molly Annmarie Speaks for the first time on Friday....she is so sweet and precious.....holding her made me want a new baby...BAD. Molly is a perfect mixture of her Mommy and Daddy (both of which are very close friends too Ben and me) and although I wasn't able to be there for the birth of princess Molly...I had to work (duty calls) but Meg & Dusty hopefully know how much I love them!! Meg & I actually worked together at Gas Analytical Solutions (my Dad's Lab) and she also lived with Ben and Me for 6 months. Talk about getting a taste for what it would be like to have a sister lol (I always wanted one) the two of us worked together....hung out together...and lived together. We bumped heads a few times, Yes, but considering the fact that we spent so much time together....we got along GREAT and still do!!! Megan and Dusty are lifelong friends and I just want you both to know that I love y'all.....and CONGRATS!!!!!! :)
-jess
Molly Annmarie Speaks
April 21,2009
8 lbs.
21 1/4 inches long
Born @ 6:19 p.m.


No comments: