May 12, 2009

Madison's Shoes

::Madison's Bling Converse::

Brandi makes the KORKER bows and Flip-Flops that I sell in the store. So, her 2 daughters, Madison and Jaycee are in the store alot. I seriously can't name one time that these two have been in the store that I haven't laughed. I have no idea why I have not written a blog about Madison & Jaycee yet....but, I recently made Madison a pair of Bling Converse (she told Brandi that she was willing to forfeit her Birthday Party for these shoes by the way lol) and so I wanted to BLOG a picture of her sparkly shoes and a picture I took of the girls in the store.


::Jaycee & Madison Rogers::
"We can't help it Mom....It's REALLY hard to be quiet in SPARKLES!" ~Madison

( Madison's response when Brandi told them that they better be quiet and be good when they came in the store to drop off bows)

"Mom. THIS ISN'T SPARKLES." ~Jaycee

(This is what she said when they pulled up at the Post office while running errands....they weren't even coming to the store that day....)

:)

No comments: